Problem Solving Training
The framework and techniques explored can be used by individuals working on problems alone, or in a group setting where there is a need to work collaboratively using a systematic approach.
The aim of this programme is to help participants:
• Identify the processes involved in systematic problem-solving
• Distinguish different types of problems and approaches
• Use both analytical and creative techniques
• Overcome thinking limitations and blockages Benefits
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
• lead effective problem-solving within their organisations
• develop a framework for assessing and solving problems in a systematic way
• employ a range of techniques for problem solving
• Creating the right environment for effective problem-solving
• Introducing a framework for assessing and solving problems in a systematic way
• Exploring of a range of techniques for:
• defining the problem data gathering and analysing the problem
• generating possible solutions
• selecting an optimum solution
• implementing and evaluating the solution
• strategies to overcome obstacles, encourage participation, and promote effective decision making in groups.
Duration: 1 day
Cost per group of 12 £980.00 + VAT
All consultants hold professional membership of the chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).