Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Ladder Inspection
Personal Protective Equipment:
Information should be given to the user by those responsible for their safety regarding:
• The risks that the PPE will avoid or limit.
• The purpose for which and manner in which the PPR is to be used and stored Any action the wearer needs to take to ensure that the PPE remains effective.
Ladder Inspection – Safe use of Ladders
Delegates will learn to select appropriate work at height equipment for a task, correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders, and inspect ladders and stepladders for damage.
• Aims & objectives
• Legislation and regulations affecting work at height
• Product standards and classifications for ladders
• Product standards and classifications for stepladders
• Assessing Risks
• Standards and classifications
• Planning & Organising, Selecting and Using -STEP
• Storage, Handling and Maintenance
• Theory, Test and Practical Assessments
All consultants hold professional membership of the chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Cost is £595.00 + VAT (Fully inclusive of certification, workbooks and handout materials)