This one-day accident investigation workshop will enable delegates to identify the root causes of accidents and make quality recommendations in order to prevent recurrences. It also explores interviewing techniques and reporting requirements.
Who should attend?
This course will be valuable for health and safety advisers/officers, safety representatives, managers, or anyone with responsibility for investigating accidents. The topics covered on this accident investigation training course can be applied to any sector.
By the end of the course delegates, will be able to:
• Outline the reasons for accident investigation and state internal and external accident reporting requirements
• Identify immediate and root causes of accidents and make appropriate and relevant recommendations to prevent recurrences
• Outline accident investigation procedures
• Produce a clear coherent, readable report following an accident investigation
• Legal requirements for accident investigation and control
• Accident reporting requirements and procedures
• Accident causation theory, identifying root causes of accidents
• Collecting and analysing information
• Interview techniques and taking statements from witnesses
• Recommending and implementing preventative measures
• Disclosure of information
• Securing remedial action
• Monitoring and review
• Case studies
Costs for our trainer to deliver an in-house programme is £650.00 + VAT (Fully inclusive)
This includes incorporation of your company’s materials.
All consultants hold professional membership of the chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).