2 Day IOSH Accredited Coaching Safety at Work
To have a greater understanding of the role and attributes of a good health & safety coach.
To improve the delegates coaching skills and give them a broader awareness of techniques and communication
Give the delegates confidence in using their new skills in practical situations.
To create a conducive learning environment with open discussions and active learning
To present new tools for the delegates in a clear and understandable format
Allow the delegates to openly discuss their understanding and queries / doubts
Allow the delegates to share experiences and contribute positively to the aims of the course
Allow time and positive feedback to encourage confidence for the delegates to use their new tools in the making of decisions.
• What makes a good health & safety manager?
• Responsibilities at work, moral & legal
• Active listening
• Help delegates to understand the difference between hearing and listening
• Effective questioning
• Coaching styles. What style is appropriate to what situation
• Practical use of new skills
• The Grow Model and how it is effectively implemented
• Practical use of the new skills
There is a multiple choice assessment at the end of the course for delegates to complete
Delegates who complete the course will receive an IOSH certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Public Course Dates 2020
The cost per delegate to attend an open course is £645.00 + VAT, includes lunch.
To book onto a course please click here
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.