Food Safety at Events
As well as the level 2 and level 3 RQF food safety, we can offer courses to help those running events understand the key issues around food safety at their events.
Food safety- the organisers’ perspective
Food safety is a myriad of mystery and there is often confusion between what legal requirements are and what is myth or local preference.
This one-day course begins to help unravel this for event organisers. It is not a substitute for competent advice, but ideal for organisers of smaller events to be able to assess their food safety risks and includes:
- Food safety – what is it all about
- Key legislation
- Food vendors and food sampling – is there a difference in requirements?
- Surely blue gloves solve everything- ensuring hygiene
- Training – what do food handlers need
- What to look for in a good food vendor and their set up
- Key pre-event documentation
- Case studies
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.