Sustainable Development Goals
Accreditation: IEMA Approved Course
Duration: 2 Days
Min Attendees: 10
Max Attendees: 15
The course introduces the basic principles and structure of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and the United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda. It gives insight on aligning to corporate strategies and objectives; setting sustainable development goals targets and action plans and adopting those across the company.
• Understand how to link an organisation’s strategy with Sustainable Development Goals;
• Understand how to operationalise sustainable development targets and indicators;
• Understand how to operationalise circular economy principles to achieve a sustainable development transition.
• Tutor-led session
• Workshop activities
• Game-based learning
• Discussion board
• Key Global Challenges
• The basis of sustainable development; the challenges in theory and practice.
• Background on the SDGs and the development
• SDGs Goals, targets and indicators system.
• The National Commitment of SDGs
• Fundamental principles of sustainable consumption; consumption and the Circular Economy;
• How SDGs can be linked to your company sustainability policy and strategy
Visit www.iema.net for more information.
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.