Executive Masterclass: The Principles of the Waste & Resource Management Industry
Accreditation: IEMA Approved Course
Duration: 2 Days
Min Attendees: 10
Max Attendees: 15
Delegates will gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the global best practice in reducing and managing waste production; ensuring it protects the environment, its people and the communities it operates within. Strategic leaders will be informed to make changes that improve operational performance and identifies best practice. Working in teams and individually, thought leaders would work to create environmental solutions that will protect and sustain the environment for future generations.
• Strategic overview of the challenges and opportunities derived from the changing face of the waste and resource management sector in Malaysia and globally.
• Overview of Waste and Resources in the different sectors. Why should we segregate waste?
• Gain knowledge and understanding of the Circular Economy; its risks and rewards.
• Know the pillars of competence; best practice in Health and Safety, Environmental Protection, Legislation and the specific Industrial Waste Streams.
• Tutor led session
• Workshop activities: Analysing, debating and preparing information on best practice
• Action planning
• Waste Management Around the World
• Defining the meaning of Waste
• What is the meaning of “Sustainable Waste Management “?
• The Waste Hierarchy
• From waste to resources: link with The Circular Economy Business Model
• Waste Management Treatment Technologies: An overview
Visit www.iema.net for more information.
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.